Our Dining Options
Since its creation, Case Nyala has not had a host table. And for good reason, we wish to devote all our energy and know-how in welcoming and providing personalized service to our guests. However, we are extremely sensitive to the pleasure of eating well. For us this is one of the priorities for the success of a stay.
We have therefore put a lot of attention to offer you the options below.
Continental breakfast is included in the price of your overnight stay. Entirely homemade, you will spoil yourself with a wide choice of jams and other spreads thanks to small pancakes or our tasty traditional Cilaos baguettes. Hot drinks, smoothies, and homemade yoghurts will be served in our luminous verandah for a gentle awakening.
We have worked with our local restaurateurs to allow you to discover the most charming tables in Cilaos. Authentic setting, Creole cuisine, or semi gastronomic, we have 2 choices to offer you:
- A dinner at 25 €/person including aperitif or digestive in one of the traditional restaurants that we have tested for you. We have defined a local menu which, we hope, will be up to your expectations.
- A dinner at 49 €/person in a semi-gastronomic restaurant just a stone's throw from the lodge... Local products sublimated in a splendid setting, aperitifs offered, a real culinary discovery in Cilaos.
55 € per day and per person
We are not a hotel, but you are at home here... So if you choose to trust us from A to Z on the culinary plan, here is what we offer (option available only from 2 nights booked):
- If you arrive before 5 pm (or it will be for the next day?), we will prepare a slate of Creole tapas with homemade punch, just to welcome you.
- Your first dinner will be enjoyed in one of our traditional restaurants.
- We will prepare picnics for you to take away in containers suitable for hiking: mixed salad and fruit salad, all homemade, seasonal and Péi, accompanied by a small sandwich with makatia bread and a bottle of mineral water.
- For your second dinner, we will direct you to our semi-gastronomic address for an exceptional menu.
25 €/adult, 15 €/child (6-12 years old)
Free for children under 6 years old
We offer our groups or families of more than 6 people a traditional meal exclusively cooked with fresh and local products, served by us and to be tasted at the lodge.
Don't hesitate to come and share with Jean-Pierre, Corine and Johan. In love with their land and with a smile on their lips, they will teach you the art of wood-fired cooking and help you discover their market garden with its Creole perfumes and flavors.
Contact us for bookings without delay.
Marjorie and Anthony will welcome you to a cozy and refined cocoon with simplicity and kindness.